Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Important Topic

Hey Guys today is a very important topic-Animal Jam Rule Breakers.
Lately people have been breaking rules of Animal Jam. This has been going on since AJ began!
We must put an end to this! Scammers,Hackers,Swearers,Lovers,and more! Theres more, but my personal worst is people going around that are in their mid-30's on Animal Jam asking for info and just being GROSS! This is also known as pedobear... XD I don't want to say the real word or I might get a warning or somethin' =T Until all this stops, uhmmmm, we'll make videos about these issues,make clubs about this, and more! If you have other ways, put a comment below ^3^
 Oh and If you were wondering, that pic above this is a picture of a person who swore to me for not trading her a phantom plushie, hey, not my fault a seal plushie that I can get now is NOT a good offer for my cute phantom -3-, well, she was saying the letters, kinda like this- yeah immature, right? How does she know if I'm a overweight female dog? I think she watches me 0.0 Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment